“Moana” by Nala Wu
We welcome submissions from everyone, regardless of experience! You are welcome to submit both writing and art, and you may submit multiple pieces. You will receive a confirmation or rejection email once we have gone through all the submissions.
We accept photography, paintings, digital art, photographs of sculptures, pottery, etc. Please send us your file as a digital image. We may crop or resize your artwork so that it looks best when laid out. Send us the highest quality image possible; if the image is too low-quality, we may not be able to print it.
- Upload your image to google docs by clicking “New” -> “File Upload” and selecting your image. Submit your image as an image file; do not insert it into a google doc. The document title should be the same as the title of your piece.
- Share your submission with email@example.com. Give us permission to edit.
- Include the following information in the text box where it says “add a note”
- Title of piece: Untitled is acceptable.
- Type of art: Painting, digital drawing, photograph, sculpture, etc.
- Name of author: This name is how you will be printed in the magazine. So, if your name is Janthea Doe but you go by Jane, please write “Jane Doe”.
- Sharing permission: Are you okay having your work used for advertising by Window Seat? This means it may be posted on the website or used for promotional material.First and last name will be given for credit. You can type yes or no.
- Repeat for all art submissions. Make each submission its own document.
Thank you for your submission! We look forward to seeing your creations.